This is an amazing opportunity!
In case you did not know, the typical University based MBA cost anywhere from $70,000 to over $100,000 and the full-time program last 2 or more years…part-time even longer. If what you are really after is the skills, this is a very expensive way to acquire them. Many experts counsel that unless you are accepted by one of the very elite business schools, your return on such an investment will be unattractive. You will likely end up with a heavy debt burden and wondering when will it ever pay off because pay increases, bonuses, and promotions won’t be big enough relative to the high upfront investment of money, time, and lost opportunities while sitting in the classroom for years.
But, it doesn’t have to be that way! Now there is a breakthrough approach to make it far easier for you.
Imagine being able to get non-degree-granting MBA skills online in a record short time. The same skills that you would normally get from the traditional University based program, and it can be done in less than 3 months,. Since it is 100% online, the speed of completion depends on how much time you want to dedicate to the effort. But, that is not all. You will also get it an unbelievably low cost of US$995 along with an amazing FREE gift of business templates and tools. These templates and tools are already being used by the world’s best companies, management consultants, and venture capitalists. Many of these non-student users pay at least $895 annually for access to the templates.
There are many reasons to acquire MBA skills. Many people can’t figure out why others want to submit themselves to that kind of pressure and stress. There are people who want to get ahead, and they know that obtaining MBA skills is just another stepping stone in that process. MBA skills will show your future employer that you had the drive to go all the way and not stop at the first fork of indecision. These skills help many people move into more desirable or higher paying career. They will also get a great deal of personal satisfaction after they finished the course.
Here are 10 great reasons to get the MBA skills program:
- After obtaining your MBA skills, you will discover the self-confidence that you never knew you had. You will be able to go into stressful situations and solve the problems right then and there. This takes some practice and some patience in viewing all the information presented.
- The ability to earn more money than you are presently making in your current job is a big influence on why many people want to acquire MBA skills.
- Check with your company’s human resource department. Some companies will pay to send you to school to get advanced training and education because it also will help them in the process. They pay for your training and then you work for them for so many years, and they get to use your expertise and knowledge. It is a win-win situation for both parties.
- If you are tired of you current position, this may be a way to get out there, get a new job, and be awarded a higher salary in the process. MBA skills can give you plenty of opportunities to get great jobs at the best companies. So don’t give up until you reach your goal of getting those skills.
- The best way to advance your career is to show the people you work for that you are really interested in learning more about the job and the business you are in currently. This will give them reason to say yes when you go to them for help paying for your MBA skills course.
- If you are starting from the ground floor and opening a business of your own, those MBA skills will come in very handy. While obtaining MBA skills, you will learn how to do effective business plans and the best ways to get investors to fund your startup. The statistics show that entrepreneurs who have MBA skills do 50% better than those who don’t. Their businesses flourish, while those without MBA skills have trouble all along the way due to a lack of knowledge of the key management functions.
- You will quickly become known as a leader in your field. You will have the education and MBA skills to back you up. Many people will know your qualifications and credentials when they come to you about a promotion or raise. You will being making your own mark in the business community.
- MBA skills will also place you on the fast track to that top spot career you have been wanting. You get to develop your business knowledge, apply your own ethics and morals, and make the hard decisions that come with any executive position. People will look to you for answers to many problems.
- The job security that comes with having MBA skills is much better than those jobs that don’t require one. You have not only your work experience to assist you every day, but you also have the knowledge that the MBA course work gave you as well. This will give you much to fall back on when you can’t figure out a way to solve the problem at hand. Use real world and theoretical ideas for all your solutions.
- The last reason to acquire your MBA skills is the networking. If you are taking the online modules as part of the group, get to know your team members well and what they do. Get their information so you can access it in the future. You may need one or more of them to help with a problem you are having at your company. Having someone to call can be a great stress reliever if you can’t figure out what to do. They may be able to give you ideas and help you brainstorm new approaches.
We are making this incredible $995 offer available so you can minimize your investment in time and money while getting powerful skills you need to grow to the next level. This is it…there is no other cost!. As a reminder, the program is non-degree granting as it is entirely for your learning. It is offered entirely online. A certificate of completion will be provided.
Click the Register Now button below to signup, start the course, and get 1 year unlimited access to the most creative and comprehensive business templates and tools on the Internet.
Are you having trouble making a decision on whether or not to act? Consider what you typically spend each year on some commonly used products.
Isn’t your career and professional growth worth far more than this?
It’s Always Wise to Invest In Yourself
There’s only one guaranteed investment in life, and that’s you.
That’s right, you.
You are the most important place you can put your time and money, and yet you are probably the one thing that tends to get neglected in life. When other people’s priorities come up or it’s time to sacrifice something, you might be the first to bend. But investing in yourself is not a selfish act. In fact, by helping make your life better, you will by default make the lives better of everyone else around you. And investing in yourself is the best way to ensure that you are well-taken care of in the future.
Why is investing in yourself so important? Besides being the person you have to spend the most time with, you are also the best example of seeing an immediate return on investment. Have you ever invested in an extra hour of sleep and noticed immediately how much better you felt? Have you ever invested a little extra money each month into a savings account to find that you had a comfortable cushion when you needed it? Unlike other investments out there, investing in yourself is never a risk, because it always pays off. Even the seemingly “bad” investments (like taking that class on “Do It Yourself” home repairs only to make a mess of your living room furniture) are good ones because you learned something and you pushed yourself beyond your comfort zone.