This online business training program covers the essential courses in a typical executive MBA program. It can be implemented:
- By professional and service organizations to promptly provide a business and management development program in their locale.
- As a self-paced program for entrepreneurs, leaders and managers.
- As a self-paced program for trainers and developers to better understand basic systems and concepts in business.
Program is Non-Degree-Granting — It’s Entirely For Your Learning. However, a Certificate of Completion is provided.
To grant degrees, we would need to evaluate or “grade” the results of your studies. To do that, we’d have to pay ourselves and other evaluators. To get those funds for those payments, we’d have to charge much higher fees. Thus, the program no longer would be inexpensive. Consequently, there are no formal exams as would be the case with a college or university.
This program is focused mostly on for-profit business organizations.
About the MBA Institute
The MBA Institute is not a college or university and therefore it is not accredited by any government body. The Institute is simply a training organization that provides business and management development courses.
Who Can Benefit From Program
The following types of people are great candidates for the online MBA skills program:
Highly motivated learners who:
- Wish to understand key principles, concepts and terms in business
- Have limited time and / or money
- Prefer to manage, schedule and locate their own learning experiences
- Prefer highly practical results from programs
Leaders and managers:
- Seeking guidance to understand business, start a business organization or to firm up the foundation of an already established organization
- Service providers (associations, training centers, etc.)
- That wish to offer highly accessible and practical professional and organization development programs in their areas
Middle managers or entry-level personnel:
- Who desire highly accessible and adaptable means to professional development for advancement in their careers
- Desire better understanding of business and organizations, their systems and practices, in order to provide more effective services to clients
- Wish to establish stronger credibility with clients by understanding the world of managers and leaders in the workplace
- Trust their own ability to manage and carry out their own learning
- Understand that in learning, you don’t always get what you pay for — but you get out what you put in
- Prefer practical results (along with powerful outcomes) from a program, e.g., results such as plans, policies and procedures, job descriptions, financial statements, etc.
- Cannot afford to pay the rapidly increasing costs of tuition and materials
- are geographically remote from educational facilities
- Prefer to schedule and locate their own learning experiences
- Can see the value of self-directed, “homeschooled” learning with the support of peers in an atmosphere of trust and confidentiality
- Prefer to share ongoing ideas, materials and support among peers
- Have a sense of adventure about new experiences and the patience for learning new ways of doing things
Online learning does not require commuting. This saves you money and time that you’d otherwise spend on travel back and forth to school. You can schedule learning around other aspects of your personal and professional life.
You can complete most of the classes at your convenience. Most of the classes are asynchronous, which means you don’t have to attend a lecture at a particular time and place. You can review the lectures and do your studying during off-hours or from home.
- Live anywhere, study from anywhere while pursuing the course
- You don’t have to live in the same city or the same country to attend the institute. You can study wherever you have access to a computer and Internet connection
- Self-paced learning. For slow and quick learners. This reduces stress and increases satisfaction
- Accessibility. Online classes address physical accessibility issues that some people with limited mobility encounter when taking traditional classes. You don’t have to worry about gaining access to a classroom or sitting on uncomfortable desks. Instead, you can use your comfortable furniture in your home while enjoying free movement and a chance to further your skills.
Who Will Not Thrive
Perhaps the best way to convey the nature of people who won’t thrive in this program is to point out certain myths about learning that many of us have come to believe over the years. This program will not be appealing to people who tend to believe (consciously or unconsciously) that:
- The prettier the content and materials, the more valid the content and materials
- The more expensive the program, the more learning that will be accomplished (the fallacy of “executive-level pricing”)
- The more books and binders in the program, the more learning in the program
- Degrees and diplomas represent guaranteed learning that was accomplished by participants in the program
- Learning occurs primarily in a classroom
- Educators can always manage learners’ learning better than the learners themselves